Sunday, October 16, 2011

Is the City of Montebello the next City of Bell?

The link at the end of this post leads to a very disturbing article about the city of Montebello. Why are the bureaucrats and politicians in Montebello trying to use "procedural changes" to try to silence Christina Cortez?


Christina Cortez was ELECTED by the people of Montebello to make sure that government corruption and waste.

It is well documented that there a some HUGE financial problems in Montebello right now, so this is what Christina SHOULD be doing!

If anybody has Christina's Facebook address, please forward it to me. I want to congratulate her and add her as a friend. There are approximately 1.7 million Christina Cortez on FB so I couldn't find her... : )

Let me say that you cannot say Montebello with out saying BELL!

Let me know what you think!

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-1012-montebello-20111012,0,943848.story

No comments:

Post a Comment