Tuesday, April 5, 2011

More press coverage for earthquake shows!!!

Wow,

Somebody has been paying attention to our fundraising efforts for Japan's Earthquake/Tsunami victims.

We got some press coverage from the Rafu Shimpo! Click here to see article

I'm also doing a show tonight at Steven's Steakhouse with Gilbert Esquivel, Rudy Moreno, and Willie Barcena!

There will also be an all star jam session with musicians from WAR, Tierra, Thee Midnighters and more!

Thanks to my Latino brothers for putting on this show and letting me be a part of it..

More details on the show at this link

1 comment:

  1. Looks good, by the way I got a new job in multinational company & my job requires me to fly frequently. I am looking for a telephone company which can provide me services at cheap & affordable price. I heard about Telestial & found they provide international cell phone rentals at very cheap rate; do you guys have any idea about it?

    ReplyDelete